____________________________________
Just recently, a few minutes ago, Ive stumbled on a website, that has become my inspirations.
In a sense, it added nutrients to my withering roots of my soul, mind and heart. Yet, after reading this, it just kinda made me smile.
This is the web site "www.lifewithoutlimbs.org"
To some, he may just be some cool dude/bloke, who is really amazing. I see past his doings, his smiles, his suffering. He just became an inspiration to my writings and some other things.
I may have lose somethings in my life, but ill just being positive. Just like how I may be a procrastinating expert. But I never fail to be positive that within that limited time, I could still finish my work. I am the procrastinating perfectionist. This maybe weird, but I sure fit the bill so well.
Being a christian is one of my toughest challenge in my life.
Being a blackslider countless of times, till now, my faith still weakens at certain times. I do see how His presence work many difference and added colours in many people's life. How despite the changes and etc, some parts of them are stil the same.
For some reason, he worked something in me.
=) Hope he does in you or whoever too.